Magento is a leading business class ecommerce platform, giving power to over 200,000 online retailers so far and preferred by 1 of every 4 online businesses.
It provides influential and flexible features and the intuitive administration interface offers superior marketing, search engine optimization along with catalog-management tools to control the look, content, and functionality of all retailers’ exclusive Ecommerce website.
Designed to be completely scalable and offering optimal performance, Magento platform provides a package of exclusive features both in the backend and frontend to optimize marketing and analytical techniques and improve administration options. All of which dramatically increase the shopping experience of your customers.
Who Uses Magento?
Lots of enterprise uses Magento. We’re talking a lot about Ford, Samsung, Nike, Toms, Jones Soda, and more. If you make a good amount of online shopping, you know that you have purchased something from a Magento website and did not even realize it.
When the WordPress branding sites are mostly like clone copies, Magento platforms come in all shapes and sizes, and are easily designed for any company’s products.
Top Companies that uses Magento platform are:
- Christian Louboutin
- Fox Connect
- Rebecca Minkoff
Why Use Magento?
There are two very big reasons why Magento is great:
- It’s an open source platform.
- It’s very popular (and therefore, widely supported)
Note that Magento is a platform and not software. Software is a product that provides you a pack of tools to utilize. But with a platform you can create, create, modify and do everything you need. That’s why we use Magento for business.
One could almost view Magento as the “WordPress” of e-commerce platforms. While you might not get any direct support from the Magento company with the free version, the amount of community support out there more than makes up for it.
If you have a question, someone has asked. If you need additional functionality, someone may already have created an extension or plug-in. Just like WordPress, Magento is incredibly flexible. The difference was made to managing Magento trade.
The Magento system will look back at the back end and you will see that a good 80% tracking, shipping, inventory, price management, your customer database, and list goes to the list.
If you need, a Magento website can act as your own CRM. Though it may sound complex, the Magento is very user-friendly and intuitive. You do not need anything additional to editing pages, adding products, and management resources are simple for each small adjustment technology.
Advantages of Using the Magento Platform
Here are some of the most important features that help you to be the best eCommerce platform to be the best on Magento ecommerce platform.
- User Account: Shoppers can check their orders, access purchase history, and save the products you want to buy. Also, they can store information, so they can test faster next time.
- Easy Management: You can monitor the functions of the admin panel, install and complete the shipping process and solve complaints. The list of the most popular products can be listed, the most desired products and a particular shopper may have some items in their cart, but do not order them.
- Manage Shopping Cart: Magento happily helps full customers regular customers. It can be used by registered users and guests. It offers multiple payment options.
- Essential Marketing: You can make individual sales contracts, run advertisements, offer free shipping or other special discounts. You are organizing sales and cross sales. You can give feedback about products, compare them, view a list of recently viewed items, and customers can easily share your product pages.
- Handle Multiple Portals: Magento can handle multiple or multiple handling managers simultaneously. Manage multiple operations at one time in the user account. This Magento platform is very easy to manage it.
This easily helps ecommerce store owners maintain their store and increase their sales from their website. One of these features creates a great Ecommerce platform for Magento.
These unique characters makes Magento as an ideal platform for website development.
View Original Post